Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunday Best...

I just love this little tie pattern.  My LQS asked me to make this up and I was getting really excited to do something fun and funky with the ties for a little boy quilt....this is what they made the kits up with...
Civil War fabrics--not crazy about this kit for this cute quilt, however, we'll see how it makes up.  I love Civil War fabrics and the quilts they make are so beautiful and traditional, I just wanted to make this up in something else...I'll post a pic of the finished project!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I'm with you. I'd love to see that quilt made with lizard prints and trucks, etc. Stuff that little boys like. Those dour old prints would make a nice quilt for someone in a nursing home.

marciea casselman said...

The ties are great. Hopefully it will turn out OK and even if it is a bit on the boring side it will still look good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails